The MVA Ambassadors assist Medicon Valley organizations with their internationalization through their extensive personal networks in their host regions.
Think of the Ambassador as your man on the ground and if in doubt - please ask.
Services provided by the Ambassadors:
Below you can find examples of services provided by the Ambassadors, but the Ambassadors are by no means restricted to these.
- Provide a head start on foreign markets by facilitating access to the right people and organizations from the very beginning
- Identify opportunities and potential partners e.g. within research and services
- Assist in facilitating meetings, negotiations and contacts through their knowledge of language and cultural barriers as well as a continuous presence in their respective regions
- Initiate and assist in delegation visits, hereunder setting up high level meetings
- Stimulation of research collaborations with world-leading universities
- Facilitate strategic agreements with relevant academic institutions and research organizations
- Analysis of political trends, innovation system infrastructures and market trends